Sokker Organizer (SO for short) is a Java-based assistant for the online footbal manager game Sokker .
- Squad: Keeps track of your players' development in time (skills, value, goals scored, etc.) and provides visual comparison of this data with previous dates.
- Player Statistics: Individual views for each player with graphs and faces :)
- Junior School: SO also keeps track of your junior players development.
- Formula Editor: you can rate your players according to their skills and modify this ratings as you wish. NB: Formulas are linear for the time being.
Multilanguage: currently translated to English, Español, Deutsch, Français, Nederlands, Italiano, Português (PT & BR), Norsk, Català, Türkçe, Românã, Eesti, Čeština, Polski, Magyar, Ελληνικά, Svenska, Slovenčina, Български, Русский, Hrvatski, Dansk, Suomi and 简体中文. It's easy to translate into other languages.
- Multi platform: it runs on any system that supports Java 5 and later (Windows, Linux, Solaris, MacOs 10.4, etc.) .
- Lightweight: SO is small in disk size and has optimized memory usage.
- Original file backups: IMPORTANT your XML and (previously) HTML backups are kept in the
data/html/folders respectively. Make sure not to delete these folders. Upgrading does not modify these folders.
- Import from other programs: currently the Sokkermon 5 player and junior files are supported (.sok and .jun), as well as the Apollo XMLs.
Note: even if SO crashes and/or you loose all your data, you can always go back to the stable version and reimport your backup files (stored in
Players data has been pixelated to protect their privacy ;)
JCalendar module © 1999 - 2006 Kai Toedter http://www.toedter.com
Base64 encoder module © Christian d'Heureuse http://www.source-code.biz/snippets/java/2.htm
Alpha Testers (Chilean):
f4illux, falkencl, pelaoIII, rrorrrigo, sagloc, seba_chile, stratos, Tharos
Alpha Testers (International):
ArnauDuran, BlueZero, Boillat, cxrnvs, dark, deja, Gocher-Star, loop, luuut, macrea, maniaco71, Njörður, pavlinair, seamusronin, versalife